Since everybody and their grandma is taking fire selfies these days, people really have to step theirs up if they want to stand out! Honestly, though, the ones I’ll really care about are the ones that make us laugh.
So let’s check out these hilarious people who know how to do just that with these next-level selfies!
Of course, that’s not actually the dog filter from snapchat, but hey, it covers up that ugly mug well enough, amirite?
I honestly can’t imagine the number of times they’d have to jump/pose to nail this one. It definitely worked out, though, huh?
6. Then there are times when the unintentional was the funniest part about it.
Panoramic shots are easy enough to mess up as is, but there is no weirder face you can make than when you have to sneeze!
7. One trick that always works is to get someone annoyed in your shot!
Oh, you don’t appreciate selfies? Well, if you jump in my pic, it’s not just a selfie anymore! That counts, right?
8. Other times it’s about the people you will annoy later.
Like your vegetarian friends when they see the savageness of a selfie like this. Well, luckily, vegetarians are famous for their great sense of humor.
9. This dude is sooo high, man!
Well, we really can’t argue about how awesome this shot is. So, if you want some quick and easy likes on Instagram, just grab yourself a jet!
10. ♪ No one snaps like Gaston ♪
Sometimes you end up getting exactly what you asked for. Big-time props to this guy for staying in character that well! This is exactly how he’d selfie.
11. This is a quokka, and yes, it’s that exciting to meet them!
Honestly, this guy didn’t have to make a face at all for this selfie to be fire. Cute animals are all you need!
12. Of course Hugh Jackman gets it.
Even if your skills are awful, you can always add something cute! Despite his instincts, Jackman included this baby penguin instead of a baby wolverine.
13. There are food selfies and then there’s this guy.
The new minimum standard for food selfies is four slices of pizza. I think this one will turn out well — there’s not a pineapple in sight!
14. Of course, it’s good to have a reminder of where the selfie came from.
Back in the day, phones had circular dials and cords attached to receivers! In fact, they didn’t even have cameras attached, so…wait, what?
15. Jumbo selfie inception for the win!
Every sports fan has got to dream of a moment like this. What’s better than seeing yourself on the Jumbotron? Seeing it twice, of course!
16. This one I’d like to call “the justice selfie”
I haven’t read a comic book in a long time, but I assume that these days all the superheros take selfies after fighting crime, right?
17. Now that’s some deep-sea selfie expertise!
It might seem fake, but these guys are actually pro at this. Apparently, they’ve been taking all kinds of photos like these — find them here!
18. The most intense selfie stick you could use!
The only thing that could be more gruff is, I dunno, like, Arnold Schwarzenegger smoking a cigar and using the sword from Conan the Barbarian as a selfie stick, or something.
19. And here’s Arnold Schwarzenegger smoking a cigar and using the sword from Conan the Barbarian as a selfie stick.
“What is best in life?”
“To crush your selfies, see them snapped before you…”
20. I know these aren’t people, but they are total squad goals.
This hype crew lookin’ like they’re about to drop the hottest mix tape of the year makes me rethink everything.
21. This level of extra should be mandatory for bathroom selfies!
I know you’ll shudder when I say it, but I can’t help it — she’s got a leg up in the selfie game!
22. ♪ We got no troubles, life is the bubbles, under the sea ♪
Err, lake? Point is, underwater selfies — the “ones” are always cold, and there are boys ready to crack them with. Serenity.
23. I’m getting dizzy just looking at this one.
I don’t know how and I really don’t know why this guy decided to get up there, but it’s simply too epic not to include.
24. Not all animal selfies will go as planned.
Here are the three stages — first, the “everything is fine” stage. Then “oh no, what is happening?” Followed by “I’m outta here!!!”
25. In fact, some animal selfies can turn out crappy.
Not in the bad way, but in a literal sense. That is one proud dad right there. Proud of himself, really.
26. If you’re going to do a couple selfie, do it right!
I can’t believe they’ve captured both beard goals and relationship goals in one shot. Took me a little while to even notice.
27. Sometimes it’s worth the wait.
And this is quite the wait, to say the least. But, as they say, “like father, like son,” and both father and son will get a lot of likes.
28. And this is why they confiscate our phones during exams.
But kudos to this dude for sneaking in an epic selfie that spread such a funny look on the professor’s face, amirite?
29. Yep, nothing makes me smile more than other people being annoyed.
Love him or not, you have to admit Kanye has the best “I’m so done with this” face in the world.
30. And lastly, this totally out-of-this-world selfie.
This must be why NASA won’t send people into space anymore. All it’s missing is the Snapchat dog filter to make NASA respond with “smh.”